Friday, July 5, 2013

Meal and a Spiel Cure for a Hangover

I often receive messages from people who have incorporated E3Live into maintaining and improving their health. And I love it! It is so rewarding to know that the work we do makes a positive impact in the world.

Recently, a wonderful lady by the name of Elana Horwich wrote to tell me about how much she loves E3Live. What's unusual about Elana is that she writes a blog and makes videos around the subject of living a life that is in balance between being both indulgent AND healthy. Now, that's a lady after my own heart! Go check her out at Meal and a Spiel, you'll be glad you did! 

Here's Elana giving some really great tips about curing a hangover. I don't drink alcohol, but if you do, I'm sure you'll love Elana's advice.




Elana and I are planning some exciting collaborations and can't wait to share them with you! Stay tuned to see what we've got in store!

Til next time,

Tamera

No comments:

Post a Comment